Parent Change of Address

Have You Moved?

To update your address, please scan or photograph the following three documents and email them to the clerk of your child's assigned school (for elementary and upper school students) or their CRLS Learning Community (for high school students) where they are currently enrolled. List of Schools >>

In the email, please attach the three documents and in the body of the email, please list the child's full name, the child's date of birth, list your former address, and your new address and school will update the address for you. The school clerk will assist you in the address change.

  1. Proof of Identification
    Provide one of the following: State Issued Driver's License or ID, Passport, Vehicle Registration, W-2 Form, Recent Payroll Stub or Bank Statement Dated within 60 Days, Excise or Property Tax

  2. Updated Proof of Address
    Provide one of the following: Lease, Section 8 Agreement, Purchase & Sales Agreement, Mortgage Statement, Deed, or Letter from Homeless/Transition Service Provider.

  3. Updated Proof of Occupancy
    Provide one of the following, dated within 30 days: Gas bill, Oil bill, Electric bill, Cable bill, Letter from Homeless/Transition Service Provider, Letter from your landlord or University housing stating your address and noting that utilities are included in your lease.

If you wish to update your address during the summer when school is out of session, you may bring the three documents to The Student Registration Center at 459 Broadway.  

Please note: If you move out of the city of Cambridge, your child is no longer eligible to attend Cambridge Public Schools and must enroll at the public school in their new district. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.