Tina Fisher, Supervisor
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM - 4:45PM
Contact Us: email@example.com
Urgent calls during business hours: 617.349.6862
Save Yourself Time - Use our Online Tools!
- Help keep our phone lines free for emergencies — if you have a question, please email us and we will get back you within 1 business day.
- For urgent situations such as a child not getting off the bus, call 617.349.6862.
Is the bus running late? Try the CPS BusTracker
- CPS now offers a GPS bus tracking system so you can tell if the bus is running late or early.
- If the system is temporarily unavailable, please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before the scheduled time to account for changing traffic conditions.
Find Your Bus Stop
- Your child will be automatically assigned to a bus route if he or she is eligible
- Use the Bus Stop Finder to locate the closest bus stop.
Different Afternoon Bus
- Go to the Bus Stop Finder to determine whether your child is eligible to ride the bus to a different afternoon address.
- Enter the program’s address in the lookup form to find out which bus route he/she would take.
- You MUST complete a Transportation Plan Form and submit it to the school if your child will regularly ride the bus to a destination other than your home address.
Unusual Delays: Follow us on Twitter
- In the unusual situation where buses are running more than 30 minutes late, the Bus Tracker will stop working out to its limited “run window.”
- Please check Twitter for continued updates if such situations occur.`