For a healthy, safe and enjoyable year, please follow the below rules:
- No fooling around, horseplaying, wrestling, running or ball playing in the hallway or gym.
- The hall and gym must be kept neat and clean.Any trash or papers should be put in the barrels.
- AFTER CLASS, LINE UP IN THE CORRIDOR.
- If you borrow anything from us, please return it at the end of the class.
- Do not touch other’s belongings and carefully watch your own.
- No swearing, gum chewing, candy, foods, seeds, or drink in the gym before, during or after school.
- Only sneakers are allowed on the gym floor.They must be laced all the way and tied securely before entering the gym.
- Jewelry, earring, except studs are not allowed in gym class.We are not Responsible for broken or lost items.DO NOT ask us to hold anything.
- Do not enter the storeroom or take out equipment without asking.
- There is no equipment loaned out at lunchtime.
- Please be polite when answering someone.
- After the students jog, please come inside the gym and get a drink of water.
- Please keep the water fountain clean.
- Do not kick or throw any ball in a crowded class.
- When you enter the gym, please put your backpack on the stage and sit in your spot so attendance can be taken.When instructions are being given, please do not lie down.
- Three (3) zeros in one term is an automatic NP.If you are not prepared for class, sent to the office or don’t have a note to be excused, you will receive a zero.
- You need a note from your parent or doctor to be excused from gym class.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE GYM WITHOUT PERMISSION.