The Kennedy and Longfellow Elementary Schools (founded in 1971 and 1931, respectively) merged in 2003 to create a new learning community for our students. With rich histories and strong communities, the new school combines the best of both schools.
The facility, built in 1971, is named in honor of Robert F. Kennedy and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. It has spacious bright classrooms clustered by grade level to maximize integration and collaboration.
Our school features ample outdoor play and recreational areas, a gymnasium and two adjacent special activities rooms, and an expansive library. Students also benefit from a science labs, two state-of-the-art computer labs, as well as dedicated classrooms for art, music, instruments and world languages. There is ample office space for tutors, specialists, and councilors.